- Examples of whale
- the gradual prolongings of the whale's visible jets — Herman Melville.
- Nowe what sharke Or wyde-mouth'd whale shall swallowe upp my budgett, May it at th'instant choake him!
- A female blue whale may produce a specific power of up to 16 kilowatts per tonne when sprinting.
- The whale spouted.
- hunting that whale takes most of his free time ; his collection takes a lot of space
- We had a whale of a time at the party Saturday night.
- The whale was washed up on the beach.
- The same secludedness and isolation to which the schoolmaster whale betakes himself in his advancing years, is true of all aged Sperm Whales.
- The part of the whale's essential unfishiness is that its tail moves in the mammalian tradition.
- Examples of whales
- The tour promised spiritual experiences with humpback whales and other cetaceans, but all we saw were seagulls and a dead sea otter.
- Marine scientists will plumb the Arctic Ocean and productive waters around Antarctica to see how shifts in sea ice and ocean currents affect species from clouds of shrimplike krill to whales, penguins and polar bears.
- Before the beachings, he notes, his team had spotted about 50 of the unusual Cuvier's beaked whales in the study area.
- Sperm whales and dolphins are odontocetes.
Examples of whales in a Sentence