- Examples of wavelength
- X-rays are light with a wavelength between 0.1 and 10 nm.
- Luckily, the members of the committee were on the same wavelength, so we didn't have endless discussions about what words meant.
- Appreciable scattering of cross-handed radiation occurred in the middle of the band, leaving regions near the long- and short-wavelength band edges in which scattering of cross-handed radiation was negligible.
- Under S-rich limit, the dopable range for EF shifting corresponds to Eu2+ doping experiments, the luminescence wavelength limit is predicted to be 659 nm (1.88 eV) remarkably close to the reported results 650 nm.
- What else, you tell me, can make a group of young men from various backgrounds, educational levels and races doing their National Service (aka Army) and communicating on a sama-sama wavelength?
- If you're an occasional shul-goer and have not yet found a home, ask your friends, people you feel are on the same wavelength as you. Go shul hopping!
- Moreover, we study the dependence of synthetic shadowgrams on various parameters such as the imaging system aperture, the position of the object plane and the probe pulse delay, duration and wavelength.
- Examples of wavelengths
- Aphakic people are reported to be able to see ultraviolet wavelengths that are normally excluded by the lens.
- It is assumed that it might be possible, by subjecting an aqueous solution to selective radiation in a narrow spectrum of wavelengths at which the hydrate ion sheaths would be destroyed, to molarize the ions and separate salts from the aqueous solution.
- GNPs, MB, TB, GNP-MB, GNP-TB and GNP-MB+GNP-TB for 30 min followed by irridiating light of respective wavelengths for 20 min (the concentrations of various formulations were same as stated for mature biofilms).
Examples of wavelengths in a Sentence
Other VocabularyLook-Alike Words
- en wavelength