various ExamplesEN[ˈvɛəɹiəs] [ˈvɛɹiəs] [-ɛəriəs]
US US US
- Examples of various
- Congress evidently saw the wisdom of this and dealt with the matter in the Hawaii Omnibus Act of 1960, which took care of various postadmission loose ends.
- However, various structural and functional differences have been described throughout the septotemporal axis of the DG as well as between the supra- and infrapyramidal blades [32 –35 ].
- Various groups have also shown by sphingolipidomic analysis that several phytoceramide subspecies increased in wild type cells after hydroxyurea treatment.
- These plant protection products are currently used in various crops (including tomato) worldwide and the two spinosyns are also authorized for organic farming.
- With phenotypic heterogeneity, diverse linkage signals, and risk loci identified in various studies, etiological and genetic heterogeneity has been suggested across subsyndromes and different populations.
- Our study demonstrates that paediatric telenephrology is a viable option of the long-term follow up of children, adolescents and young adults with various renal disorders, including those after kidney transplantation.
Examples of various in a Sentence