- Examples of treatment
- Table 4 Pre- and post-treatment UES sagittal diameter at cricopharyngeal muscle Measures are made in mm, during bolus passage in videofluoroscopy.
- We used videomanometry as an objective measure and the Swedish version of Sydney Swallowing Questionnaire as patient’s self-assessment at baseline and 1 and 6 months after treatment.
- Once there is detection of BK viruria and viremia, the treatment strategy for BKV infection is not uniform and will need further investigation.
- Survivor bias commonly weakens observational studies, even those published in premier journals. It occurs because patients who live longer are more likely to receive treatment than those who die early.
- Examples of treatments
- The main treatments now for osteoporosis are drugs called bisphosphonates, like Actonel, Boniva and alendronate, the generic version of Merck’s Fosamax.
- Since the development of fiber optics, treatments utilizing catheterization have replaced some former surgical procedures.
- This latest discovery should eventually lead to much better treatments for disease.
- The Ancients widely regarded linseed as a source of medical treatments
- She started out requesting microdermabrasion facial treatments and has since added Botox shots and Restylane filler injections to her medspa repertoire.
- Second, some of the precultures used by Iglesias-Rodriguez et al., particularly those in high-CO2 treatments, may have experienced nutrient limitation at the time of transfer to the experimental flasks.
- Over-the-counter ED treatments are a poor substitute for prescription sex drugs or good old weed.
- Cancer survivors who got radiation treatments as children have nearly twice the risk of developing diabetes as adults.
Examples of treatment in a Sentence
- en treatments