traitor ExamplesEN[ˈtɹeɪtə(ɹ)] [ˈtɹeɪɾɚ] [-eɪtə(r)]
- Examples of traitor
- Sire, do I have your permission to execute this traitor?
- the quarterization of a city, or of a traitor's body
- … a citizen in Cheapside was executed as a traitor for saying he would make his son heir to the crown, though he only meant his own house, having a crown for the sign, more dangerous it is to wit-wanton it with the Majesty of God.
- Examples of traitors
- Go muster men. My counsel is my shield; We must be brief when traitors brave the field.
- The captain spaced the traitors.
Examples of traitor in a Sentence