- Examples of tightly
- Laboratory studies of the thermo-physiology of this species found that body temperature (Tb) was tightly regulated at 36. 1°C, but animals quickly become hyperthermic at ambient temperatures (Ta) above 30°C...
- Bright yellow gowns fit them tightly and umbrellaed from their waist to just below the knees.
- Earlier yesterday, Harper attended a tightly controlled "photo opportunity" at a home renovation worksite to highlight his proposed measure of tax credits to stimulate the construction industry.
- Hold on tightly to the railing.
- The cat will wake up in a tightly curled position, then untuck her head, and gradually her limbs, and then stretch.
- Close the lid tightly to get a good seal.
- It has been suggested that PC-1 and p53 participate in an autofeedback pathway which functions to tightly regulate their expression, and aberrant expression of either protein leads to impaired development.
- Accordingly, this can be mainly attributed to the interaction between soil physiochemical structure and microphytic community of BSCs. Such microorganisms secrete mucilaginous polysaccharide sheaths that bind soil particles more tightly.
- This balance is tightly controlled by various regulatory systems, such as the endocrine system, and is influenced by the immune system, an osteoimmunological regulation depending on lymphocyte- and macrophage-derived cytokines.
Examples of tightly in a Sentence