summer ExamplesEN[ˈsʌmə(ɹ)] [-ʌmə(ɹ)] [ˈsʌmɚ]
- Examples of summer
- We moved at the tail-end of summer.
- she took a condo at the beach for the summer ; he took a full-page ad in the Times
- A website called Debt Proof Living launched a daily email tipsheet last summer which now has 100,000 subscribers.
- In Hollywood, director Chris Columbus is still high on making Marvel's Fantastic Four for summer of 98 - the same target for German tooners
- The number of those traveling to the US during summer may definitely have gone down, but if one can hook onto a wasta, one could get into the queue of applicants without having to get up early in the morning.
- For instance, the five improv artists in Sybil’s Playhouse nearly broke their funny bones trying to dig yuks from the response to “What’s making you blue this summer?”
- Rainy days seemed to follow one another all summer.
- Rather he gives a convincing impression of someone who wants to chuck in his old life in England and build a new life, not just a summer villa,
- Examples of summers
- A few summers ago, an evil pyracantha shrub that blocked some of its sunlight was sacrificed in its honor.
- Summers believes that quantitative easing (printing a lot more yen and getting them circulated) is the most effective way of doing that.
- North of the Alps, you can have heat and sun--but some summers (if you go far enough north) you can also be bogged in by rain and enough chill that you have to go out and buy wool hats.
- During hot and dry summers many fires in forests are caused by regardlessly discarded cigarette butts.
- The three U.S. states on the west coast have favorable climates (i.e., warm winters and cool summers ).
- Vahag lives in the Ararat plain, where it is very hot in summers and cold in winters.
- Examples of summering
- An even more important reason for the primary is that by "summering and wintering" these candidates, New Hampshire people, as representatives of the nation ....
Examples of summer in a Sentence