such as ExamplesEN
- Examples of such as
- Thus, ROS is involved in many bioactions, such as phagocytosis, mutagenesis and genotoxicity [87 ].
- New strains of cannabis such as skunk are certainly selectively cultivated but are not "genetically modified"; there are no clandestine biotechnicians altering the DNA of cannabis plants.
- To improve the objectivity of the study, measuring equipment such as cutometers, durometers, and chromameters could have been used, but time and cost needed to be taken into account [ 9 ].
- This protocol is essential in the work-up of tumors and inflammatory diseases, such as the previously mentioned schwannomas, epidermoids, cholesterol granulomas, paragangliomas and transtegmental masses.
- Such metalloproteases have been reported as allergen from certain pathogenic molds such as Aspergillus fumigatus (Asp f 5) [38 ] and are popularly known as fungalysins.
- Infections caused by helminthes, such as parasites of the Ancylostomidae family, can provoke anemia due to chronic intestinal blood loss [40 ,41 ].
Examples of such as in a Sentence