- Examples of section
- The work involves extensive civils and p/w since, the track has to drop from the present embankment level, some 5m above the adjacent road, to the floor level of the new tunnel [the 'cut & cover' section of which, is, I guess, about 10m below it.
- In the last section I proposed to broaden contrastivism with respect to admissible kinds of third relata while in the first section I proposed to restrict it with respect to kinds of knowledge.
- They are in the under-$20 section, which includes a display of scented candles and diffusers.
- Under each heading, you will find a discussion section.
- Some of the violin playing was inaudible during this section, and there was an ensembling problem between horn and trombone [ … ] .
- Examples of sections
- The micronuclear genes, which are normally inactive, are split into multiple sections, with lots of interrupting DNA, called internal eliminated sequences, between the coding regions.
- Alex McLeish, perhaps mindful of the flak he has been taking from sections of the Villa support for a perceived negative style of play, handed starts to wingers Charles N'Zogbia and Albrighton.
- In fact, Tucker's use of parallel motion and open fourths as a central motivic element particularly reminded me of Stravinsky's sacred music, especially the quieter sections of Symphony of Psalms and the Mass.
- It includes everything from modulars that arrive in just a few sections — complete with attached walls, flooring and even finishes — to what are called panelized homes, which are delivered in smaller pieces.
- The first of the four continuous sections into which the work is divided begins with high pitchless percussion.
- From my vantage point in one of four bleacher sections, the dancers tearing across the larger stage in the distance evoked images of brightly plumaged birds.
- A stereotaxic atlas is a collection of sections of the brain with coordinates for stereotaxic surgery.
- New York, and later, Chicago were superdominant major centers for entire sections of the country. It is easy to understand how they grew into the main centers of jazz.
- One is to underground where no other alternative will work, and this method should be used universally in urban regions as it now is in “downtown” sections.
- They played the remaining sections attacca.
- Examples of sectioned
- The glands were sectioned and processed for paraffin (Histosec Pastilles, Merck, Darmstadt, Germany) or glycolmethacrylate embedding (Technovit 7100, Heraeus Kulzer, Wehrheim, Germany).
- Samples were embedded in Eponate12 kit, polymerized at 70°C for 48 h, trimmed, sectioned at 70 − 90 nm, poststained in saturated uranyl acetate and lead citrate, and examined with a transmission electron microscope (Philips CM12).
Examples of section in a Sentence