secreted ExamplesEN[ˈsiːkɹətɪd] [sɪˈkɹiːtɪd]
- Examples of secret
- Smith returns in Men In Black 3 as a veteran agent of a secret organization dedicated to policing the earth’s many extraterrestrials.
- I have a guilty secret.
- Ayşe Erkoç learned long ago that the secret of doing anything illicit in Istanbul is to do it in full public gaze in the clear light of day. No one ever questions the legitimacy of the blatant.
- Examples of secrets
- His uncle, a Cardinal, engages a Spanish youth of Moorish descent called Diego, an expert singer and player on the virginal, to unlock the secrets of the heart, [ …] and cure him by the spell of his music.
- I come from a close-knit family, we never keep secrets from one another.
- our hiddenmost secrets
- The leaks by Chelsea Manning showed the secrets of the US military.
- Secrets of marriage still are sacred held. -Dryden.
- His uncle, a Cardinal, engages a Spanish youth of Moorish descent called Diego, an expert singer and player on the virginal, to unlock the secrets of the heart, and to cleanse his bosom of the perilous stuff, and cure him by the spell of his music.
- secrets kept buried; she buried her shame and put on a smiling face.
- Examples of secreted
- Eleven of these genes contained signal peptides and were potentially secreted, and others included genes encoding enzymes such as hydrolases, kinases, cytochromes, and chloroperoxidases.
- Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) secreted by the embryo is known to play a key role in this process and to trigger a complex signal transduction cascade allowing the apposition, attachment, and invasion of the embryo into the decidualized uterus.
- During epididymal transit, spermatozoa bind to proteins that were secreted by the epididymis via epididymosomal transport.
- The surface part of an exopinacocyte is polygonal in shape and covered with a mucous layer of self-secreted glycocalyx.
- Definitive histometric data on the increased density of piscine intestinal mucous cells and the qualitative changes in the glycoconjugates secreted in response to helminth infection has been studied in detail by the current authors [ 7 , 8 ].
- Then, the particles are moved through the intestinal tract, which consists of the foregut, midgut and hindgut, where several lignocellulolytic enzymes are secreted in each compartments.
- Examples of secreting
- Ito et al. explained the pathophysiology of decreased FT3 levels in their athyreotic adult patients as follows [ 8 ]: First, TSH secreting cells have T3 in their cytoplasm transported directly from the circulation.
- The brown colored immunospots corresponding to the cells secreting IFN-γ and IL-4 were counted manually under a dissection microscope.
Examples of secreted in a Sentence