secreted ExamplesEN[ˈsiːkɹətɪd] [sɪˈkɹiːtɪd]
- Examples of secret
- He'll rip the fatal secret from her heart.
- The initial letters of their names happily constituted the word "cabal", which with even greater serendipity had a slightly sinister echo of the word cabbala (a secret mystical tradition of Jewish rabbis uncovering hidden meanings in the Bible.)
- For example, in Dothraki something done in secret is done torga essheyi—literally, “under a roof”.
- William Henry Holcombe, Our Children in Heaven (1875) p. 286. The Christian philosophy ... cnanot understand ... and how there are cancers and plagues and hydrophobias of the soul, the secret causes of those horrible diseases in the body.
- What I have learned outside of what is written in this secret history regarding town and village government, we shall not here mention as it would be recorded from hearsay or secondhanded.
- Examples of secrets
- Secrets of marriage still are sacred held. -Dryden.
- His uncle, a Cardinal, engages a Spanish youth of Moorish descent called Diego, an expert singer and player on the virginal, to unlock the secrets of the heart, and to cleanse his bosom of the perilous stuff, and cure him by the spell of his music.
- secrets kept buried; she buried her shame and put on a smiling face.
- An unbosomer of secrets. — Thackeray.
- They would not speak of the secrets in the presence of the uninitiate.
- Like a demigod here sit I in the sky / And wretched fools' secrets heedfully o'ereye. ― Shakespeare.
- Examples of secreted
- vectorially-secreted protein
- Other adipocytokines are: secreted frizzled-related protein 5 (Sfrp-5) and adipolin.
- Eleven of these genes contained signal peptides and were potentially secreted, and others included genes encoding enzymes such as hydrolases, kinases, cytochromes, and chloroperoxidases.
- Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) secreted by the embryo is known to play a key role in this process and to trigger a complex signal transduction cascade allowing the apposition, attachment, and invasion of the embryo into the decidualized uterus.
- During epididymal transit, spermatozoa bind to proteins that were secreted by the epididymis via epididymosomal transport.
- The surface part of an exopinacocyte is polygonal in shape and covered with a mucous layer of self-secreted glycocalyx.
- Definitive histometric data on the increased density of piscine intestinal mucous cells and the qualitative changes in the glycoconjugates secreted in response to helminth infection has been studied in detail by the current authors [ 7 , 8 ].
- Then, the particles are moved through the intestinal tract, which consists of the foregut, midgut and hindgut, where several lignocellulolytic enzymes are secreted in each compartments.
- Examples of secreting
- Ito et al. explained the pathophysiology of decreased FT3 levels in their athyreotic adult patients as follows [ 8 ]: First, TSH secreting cells have T3 in their cytoplasm transported directly from the circulation.
- The brown colored immunospots corresponding to the cells secreting IFN-γ and IL-4 were counted manually under a dissection microscope.
Examples of secreted in a Sentence