rightEN[ɹaɪt] [ɹaɪʔ(t̚)] [ɹeɪt] [ɹeɪʔt̚] [-aɪt]
- Examples of right
- “He’s motivated by an antitotalitarian drive, whether he sees injustice from the left or the right.
- a right of way appurtenant to land or buildings
- No wonder it doesn't look right mate, you've got the whole thing arse about face.
- Question six is asymmetrical: "Are things going in the right direction or on the wrong track?" (The West Wing, Season 1, Episode 21, Toby)
- It wasn't too bad but we did hire an auto (couldn't imagine changing gears with my right hand).
- He's a right awkward chap.
- In this particular instance the writing begins backhanded, and there is a reversion to the right-handed type, -- an unconscious reversion, which makes me think that is the natural method of writing;
- As the man crumpled forward, Snow took a further step with his right foot and brought the pole down backhanded with all his power into the right side of the man's head.
- Taking his seat facing the Orchestra of the 18th Century, the man, Frans Bruggen, began conducting Beethoven’s “Eroica” Symphony, batonless, his right hand karate-chopping the air.
- Examples of rights
- Zoning laws may infringe on the rights of infrastructuralists.
- As something of a jailhouse lawyer, he has gathered affidavits attesting to abusive treatment by guards at the center, informed detainees of their legal rights and helped them write letters of appeal.
- Of course, every big media company is buying digital properties — in a landgrab either for audience or bragging rights.
- again, libtard randroids would have argued that the only civil rights are property rights and would have seen no problem.
- The movement strove to put women under the protective mantle of civil rights laws.
- In addition to the Japan-only rights to the 13 drugs, Takeda is buying a share of the worldwide rights to an Amgen cancer drug under development, motesanib diphosphate, also called AMG 706.
- Examples of righter
- The other two [...] are in a righter-than-thou pissing war. -- Geov Parrish,  .
- Examples of righted
- The tow-truck righted what was left of the automobile.
- When the wind died down, the ship righted.
- Examples of righting
- Righting all the wrongs of the war will be impossible.
- A self-righting life raft
- In short, his wits being quite gone, [Don Quixote] hit upon the strangest notion that ever madman in this world hit upon, and that was that he fancied it was right and requisite, as well for the support of his own honour as for the service of his country, that he should make a knight-errant of himself, roaming the world over in full armour and on horseback in quest of adventures, and putting in practice himself all that he had read of as being the usual practices of knights-errant; righting every kind of wrong, and exposing himself to peril and danger from which, in the issue, he was to reap eternal renown and fame.
- Examples of rightmost
- Start with the rightmost one and work towards the left.
- She tried the rightmost door first.
Examples of right in a Sentence