- Examples of resistance
- Chemotherapy resistance in ABC DLBCL might potentially be overcome by pharmacologic inhibition of MCL1, as treatment with the BH3-mimetic obatoclax induced apoptosis in MCL1-positive ABC DLBCL models.
- Our data suggest the silencing of dCK as the probable causative mechanism of the resistance to fludarabine and of the cross-resistance to other antinucleotides, both pyrimidine- and purine-derived.
- Our data suggest that inhibition of NEDDylation may be a useful strategy to resensitise tumour cells in patients that have acquired carboplatin resistance.
- He often spoke of his methods as political, that he was fighting racial oppression and countering the injustice of the Drug War. His resistance to the anti-meth efforts and institutions was hypercognized, carefully considered, and successful.
- After selection for apramycin- and thiostrepton- resistance, six conjugants were picked out randomly and verified by PCR with a primer set as med12-qc1/med12-qc2 (Table 1 ).
- However, studies have suggested that NAFLD can also develop in the absence of marked insulin resistance and increased adipose tissue lipolysis [41 ], and that hepatokines may be involved in the cross-talk between liver and extra-hepatic tissues [42 ].
- Examples of resistances
- This is due to the evolution of multiple resistances to several classes of commonly used insecticides, including nereistoxin analogues, organochlorines, organophosphates, pyrethroids, and phenylpyrazoles [ 8 ].
Examples of resistance in a Sentence