- Examples of resistance
- The kitten cosied up to the gruff old hound, and all resistance disappeared.
- In all recipients, distant drug resistance markers streptomycin (SmR; rpsL104), chloramphenicol (CmR; recA::cat(FRT)), and/or nalidixic acid (NlR; gyrA96) were used for counterselection.
- Resistance was also reported for cymoxanil and propamocarb.
- It contains 11 dimensions: conviction, preoccupation, interference, resistance, dismissibility, absurdity, self-evidentness, reassurance, worry, unhappiness and pervasiveness [38 ].
- Resistance development to pexiganan, melittin and iseganan was registered in Staphylococcus aureus after two weeks of exposure [26 ].
- Todd's speed-of-light spinning is even more impressive when you consider that he must overcome the tremendous amount of wind resistance produced by his massive manbulge!
- Examples of resistances
- This is due to the evolution of multiple resistances to several classes of commonly used insecticides, including nereistoxin analogues, organochlorines, organophosphates, pyrethroids, and phenylpyrazoles [ 8 ].
Examples of resistance in a Sentence