- Examples of rapidly
- For example, kalicludin 1-3 from A. sulcata binds competitively to Kv1.2 channels to paralyse the prey rapidly.
- In these, highly active enteric-coated granules, pellets, or minitablets are to be found in gelatin capsules which disintegrate rapidly (2-3 min) in the stomach regardless of the pH.
- Another small molecule, Hsp104, a protein disaggregase, can rapidly resolubilize denatured protein aggregates and restore function of proteins.
- First, these results demonstrate that the prototype method can be rapidly applied to construct an efficient phagosensor to detect Salmonella enterica Typhimurium.
- The tissues were rapidly homogenized using a polytron, and 800 ¼L of 1% Triton X-100 was then added.
- Even among the (rapidly disappearing) survivors of his generation, Yank Rachell is nearly alone in his persistent use of traditional, even preblues forms.
- Rapidly proliferating thyrocytes are likely more vulnerable to mutagens such as radiation, chemical carcinogens and oxidative stress, and may accumulate a higher number of genetic alterations.
- Examples of more rapidly
- "One of the most bittersweet joys in model aviation is an out of sight flight by a Free Flight model. While we all strive for our models to fly as well as we can, it is possible to have a model fly too well. Well trimmed, and with a bit of luck, a model can be caught in a thermal and climb to beyond the limits of our vision. It is the purpose of a dethermalizer to effect a change in the geometry of a model, such that it descends more rapidly, yet still safely. Getting the DT to activate after a target time is the job of a DT timer." ~ Thayer Syme. Reprinted with permission.
Examples of rapidly in a Sentence