- Examples of rapidly
- As the currents were changing rapidly, the captain had to make many corrective course changes.
- He began to deteriorate rapidly from an ill-defined dementing illness, and his confusion and intermittent agitation did not respond to the standard treatments that were tried.
- The dangerously low water table is due to rapidly growing pumping.
- Water ligands typically bind metals in a labile fashion and are rapidly interchanged in aqueous solution.
- Boys and girls run up rapidly.
- We expressed our readiness, and in ten minutes were in the station wagon, rolling rapidly down the long drive, for it was then after nine. We passed on the way the van of the guests from Asquith.
- She packed her case rapidly and hurried out.
- Examples of more rapidly
- "One of the most bittersweet joys in model aviation is an out of sight flight by a Free Flight model. While we all strive for our models to fly as well as we can, it is possible to have a model fly too well. Well trimmed, and with a bit of luck, a model can be caught in a thermal and climb to beyond the limits of our vision. It is the purpose of a dethermalizer to effect a change in the geometry of a model, such that it descends more rapidly, yet still safely. Getting the DT to activate after a target time is the job of a DT timer." ~ Thayer Syme. Reprinted with permission.
Examples of rapidly in a Sentence