- Examples of provide
- I geocode my customers' addresses to provide them with more relevant promotional material.
- Good Cromwell, neglect him not; make use now, and provide for thine own future safety.
- It is difficult to provide for my family working on minimum wage.
- Don't bother bringing equipment, as we will provide it.
- We aim to provide the local community with more green spaces.
- (obligation): Citizens shall provide proof of identity.
- Custom Java apps and CU-SeeMe feeds will provide interaction with the battery of soigné psychics.
- Sizing the acetabulum on an orthogonal lateral view of the acetabulum will provide additional insight on sizing, particularly in the nonhemispheric acetabulae.
- Obama transition officials have said that the president-elect's proposed middle-class tax cut -- called "Making Work Pay," which would provide $500 for individuals and $1,000 for couples by reducing payroll tax withholdings -- is "nonnegotiable."
- We believe that this study could provide a basis for developing angiokinase inhibitors having high affinity for the epidermal growth factor receptor, from the pyrimidine scaffold.
- They provide the apicobasal polarity of tubular cells and regulate the paracellular flux of molecules between urine and interstitium.
- Examples of provides
- As climate risks increase, multiperil insurance is slowly creeping into the toolbox and the white paper provides $29.9m for farm insurance advice and risk assessments for products like multiperil.
- Day care provides that crucial off-time for the caregiver, and it can be a fun, low-pressure, social experience for the care recipients if the older person enjoys socializing and if the clientele are compatible with the older person.
- A PNG bridge provides a permissive, directional substrate to encourage and guide long-distance regeneration, and resident Schwann cells provide trophic support and can remyelinate the axons.
- Those who prioritise scorestreaks are using Nomad’s Rejack ability, which provides a death-defying injection of nanoparticle serum: if an opponent manages to kill you, you can bring yourself back from the dead and continue your current streak.
- This provides an alternative mechanism for the documented large-scale river captures in the east-Tibetan drainage [69 ], previously suggested to be a record of a late uplift event [26 ] perhaps related to subcrustal processes and dated as Miocene or later.
- Dynamic MRI provides an additional diagnostic tool outside of open biopsy in delineating between pseudoprogression and tumor progression.
- In addition to the calories from macroconstituents, mother’s milk also provides the infant with immunoglobulins, minerals, hormones and oligosaccharides [ 11 ].
- Examples of provided
- You can go to the party provided you finish all your homework first.
- All the little amenities the hotel provided made our stay very enjoyable.
- By seven-thirty she had breakfasted them, provided each with a packed lunch and Thermoses of coffee and tea
- 1970: After a preliminary course in anatomy it was found that caecum and transverse colon also provided excellent sites for excitation. — JG Ballard, The Atrocity Exhibition
- The guard-rail provided the channel between the downed wire and the tree.
- The pavilion's tour de force is the private theater, which provided the emperor with a cozy perch to view chaqu, a form of opera invented by a commoner that became all the rage in 18th-century Beijing.
- A round archway at the far end of the hallway provided communication to the main chamber.
- Compensators ensure less heat is provided to a room on a warmer day. They may be implemented mechanically, electronically or in software.
- The area occupied by the works should be coned off and the usual advance warning signs should be provided on all approaches
- Examples of providing
- Professor Bramwell told BBC News that the development is unlikely to catch on as a means of providing energy, not least because the particles travel only inside spin ices. -- 'Magnetic electricity' discovered, BBC News online, 14 October 2009
- We have found that with adequate internal egg-crating, no killing agent is needed, and providing that the light is set to go out about dawn no damage due to restlessness is caused to the moths inside.
- NA-specific immunity has been shown to limit the spread of influenza virus, thus reducing disease symptoms and providing cross-protection against heterosubtypic viruses in mouse challenge experiments.
- Interestingly, some of them contain chemical scaffolds already associated with other metalloaminopeptidase inhibitors, providing a further validation of the computational results.
- Non-invasive monitorization was performed to minimize the possibility of triggering an inflammatory response, providing hemodynamic stability and comparable blood gases in invasively monitored animals during the 4 hours experimental period.
- We show how our Python interface outperforms the existing text-file-based configuration mechanism, providing features like automatic nondimensionalization of physical quantities and handling of complex parameter dependencies.
Examples of provide in a Sentence