- Examples of promotion
- If someone gets a promotion that might not be deserved, it could open up a whole can of worms with the other employees.
- The promotion of cycle helmets causes the dangerisation of cycling.
- The two men began to feud after one of them got a job promotion and the other thought he was more qualified.
- With my promotion this month I will continue my steady journey to the top of the food chain.
- Joe got that promotion because he was a kiss-up, not because he knew the job.
- Yes, I watched Joe kissing-up to that fat-ass and was very annoyed when he got my promotion!
- His chronic lateness will cost him a promotion if not his job.
- On receiving the news of his promotion, Charles Snodgrass said he was delighted to be entering his majority.
- to overslaugh a military officer (= to hinder his promotion or employment)
- I'll have to give myself a promotion!
Examples of promotion in a Sentence