productEN[ˈpɹɒd.ʌkt] [ˈpɹɑd.ʌkt] [ˈpɹɑd.əkt]
- Examples of product
- It is known that the only finite-dimensional diffeological vector space that admits a diffeologically smooth scalar product is the standard space of appropriate dimension.
- By combining this methodology with that of natural duality theory, we demonstrate how to build a natural duality for any bilattice-based variety which has a suitable product representation over a dualisable base variety.
- It was isolated from the fermentation broth using amberlite IRA-400 resin and 89 % purity of the product was achieved.
- At the same time leads to concentration of the solution, from which precipitation of the end-product: diuranate (sodium or ammonium) or triuranium octoxide, depending on the used reagents, is performed.
- Examples of products
- Even an unsavvy consumer can see a benefit in snatching free products.
- The main purpose for California Certified Organic Farmers is to certify that the products that growers are selling are certifiably organic
- Enantiomerically pure cyclopropanes are very useful chiral building blocks since they may be converted to a variety of acyclic and cyclic products through stereochemically well-defined ring-opening reactions or rearrangements.
- pharmacoeconomically favorable end products
- He came in with a suitcase, packed to the gills with samples and demonstration products.
- Companies try to sell their products using advertisements in form of placards, television spots and print publications.
- At The Bridge in Middletown, tofu made from organic soybeans grown in upstate New York, seitan and amasake are the only products and have kept the company in business for more than 30 years.
- Without annealing, the quality of our metal products will diminish.
Examples of product in a Sentence