process ExamplesEN[ˈpɹəʊsɛs] [ˈpɹɒsɛs] [ˈpɹoʊsɛs] [prəˈsɛs]
- Examples of process
- In the assembly of c-type cytochromes, essential for energy metabolism, for example, the cytochrome c maturation process requires ligation of heme (iron protoporphirin IX) to reduced thiols of the Cys-X-X-Cys-His motif of apocytochrome [ 2 ].
- This is probably due to the fact that the bandwidths, R and h, are chosen independently of some specific properties of the volatility process (e.g., integrated quarticity, integrated volatility of volatility, as in Ref. [27 ]).
- Chief of defence staff Gen. Walter Natynczyk said last week he would fast-track the reenrolment of anyone who's been retired for five years or less, a process that normally takes six months to a year.
- Upon selection with a monoclonal antibody, for example, we can amplify selectant sequences by RT-PCR, regenerate the VLP library, and then repeat this process over multiple rounds of affinity selection.
- For all subsequent phases, we used a fully web-based recruitment and data collection process comprising signatureless electronic consent (e-consent) form, registration form and questionnaire (Table 1).
- Here we report pharmacological studies that indicate a role for thiol-targeted oxidative events in regulating the abscission process as well as SR-FTIR spectromicroscopic evidence of free radical attack in the abscission zone of dropped roots.
- Operculum ( Op ) broad, longer than the bursa, distally narrowing into a rounded apical process bearing ca. 10 setae, anterior surface subdistally with shallow concavity ( C ).
- Line A involved a 121,000 ft 2 area, with downdraft laminar flow and flow-through ventilation from fab to subfab areas; the facility uses an open bay and chase design, such that SEGs may overlap within process bays or maintenance chases.
- The orbit is dorsally bounded by the subolfactory process projecting as a simple ventral downgrowth (Figs 3B and 4B ).
- Examples of processes
- It receives input from lateral geniculate nucleus (LGN) and thus exemplifies a trilaminar visual cortex that processes information from a well-defined spatio-temporal-chromatic visual input space.
- Examples of processed
- Initially these outlets catered for the more pecunious element in the population and sold imported and processed goods, ...
- The processed data can now be used to generate statistics.
- The bank returned her processed application by mail.
- Processed foods are of dubious nutritional value.
- The program's running time increases nonexponentially with the number of files to be processed.
- The raw information was processed and placed into a database so the data could be accessed more quickly.
- According to the bill’s sponsor, Representative Steve Driehaus, Democrat of Ohio, there were 362,000 F.O.I.A. requests last year, and almost a third of them still remain to be processed because of overclassification.
- We have processed the data using our proven techniques, and have come to the following conclusions.
- I planted some roselle in the garden so I can start making my own hibiscus tea instead of relying on processed agua de jaimaica powders.
- Examples of processing
- Global variables are evil; storing processing context in object member variables allows those objects to be reused in a much more flexible way.
- Moreover, we quantify the potential fitness benefits of extradentary processing or the direct employment of megadont molars on mechanically stiff USOs.
- As a fallback, I suppose we can use typewriters if the word processing system fails.
- When visual fields are isoluminant, they look the same to our luminance processing pathway, while potentially looking quite different to the color processing path. This creates a perceptual tension exploited by skilled artists.
- Supporting an additive model, simplex families [ … ] have less impairment than multiplex families (those with two or more individuals affected) in language processing.
- Vegans, who may be thought of as extreme vegetarians, strive for a diet and way of life that is noninjurious to both animals and the environment, directly or through the processing of materials like leather, wool or silk.
- His outdated word processing software could not read the files I sent.
- We use server-side processing to reduce the load on the individual clients.
- Paco began arriving in 2003 as a cheaper alternative to snortable cocaine once Argentina became a destination for the final processing of cocaine flowing in from Bolivia and Peru.
Examples of process in a Sentence