process ExamplesEN[ˈpɹəʊsɛs] [ˈpɹɒsɛs] [ˈpɹoʊsɛs] [prəˈsɛs]
- Examples of process
- During this process it is possible that additional mutations occur in one of the transformed cells, which then may result in a subclone of cells with a more aggressive behavior.
- ( geology ) The process in which one tectonic plate moves beneath another and sinks into the mantle at a convergent plate boundary.
- Some funds will be distributed to state arts agencies and regional arts organizations that will subgrant it to various groups; funds will also made available directly to nonprofit arts organizations through a competitive process.
- "if the rate of heating is substantially reduced, not only is the throughput of the apparatus diminished and the cost of the process increased, but the properties of the resultant coke are detrimentally affected."
- While many companies object to the process of trademark erosion, there is little that can be done to prevent it.
- when the process didn't work, we tried a variation; all of his songs are variations on a single theme
- It gives a pair of drunken bums direction, purpose and thriving small businesses but it destroys their friendship and warps their morals in the process.
- It will take five working days to process your application.
- Examples of processes
- Counter intentional or ironic error is a further example of the delinking of intentional thought processes and behavior.
- The mechanistical action of trabectedin on the cell cycle is dependent on its binding to DNA and eventually creating DNA double-strand breaks that alter the normal function of DNA repair and transcription processes resulting in cell cycle arrest.
- True medusa tentacles occur later in development through the distal and lateral expansion of eight tongue-like processes on the bell’s oral surface, which multifurcate into hundreds of small tentacles.
- iPSCs could also provide the basis for co-culture models, especially those involving neurons and OLs, or three-dimensional organoid models to investigate noncell autonomous processes relevant to disease pathogenesis and progression.
- An enzyme linked oligosorbent assay (ELOSA) was used to evaluate the success of the labeling processes (S3 File ).
- The pluripotency of archaeocytes is well-illustrated by the fact that they are not only involved in regenerative processes but are also at the origin of gametogenesis in many species [19 ].
- Examples of processed
- The raw information was processed and placed into a database so the data could be accessed more quickly.
- According to the bill’s sponsor, Representative Steve Driehaus, Democrat of Ohio, there were 362,000 F.O.I.A. requests last year, and almost a third of them still remain to be processed because of overclassification.
- We have processed the data using our proven techniques, and have come to the following conclusions.
- I planted some roselle in the garden so I can start making my own hibiscus tea instead of relying on processed agua de jaimaica powders.
- In the mining industry, the owner of semi-processed material might enter into a tolling agreement with a smelter or refiner to turn his semi-processed product into metal
- The wall behind the cubbies is made of wheatboard, an environmentally friendly equivalent of plywood containing processed wheat.
- I could barely eat the oversweetened processed foods.
- The module and attached collection tube were then transported in a sealed bag to the laboratory, where they were further processed under a biohood.
- Examples of processing
- It is easy to create entries; processing the paperwork is the bottleneck.
- An RPS is a network of transportation logistics and processing functions that collect, recycle, refurbish, and demanufacture end-of-life products.
- BLAZE Multiphysics has many features from: discretation, temporal resolution, user modification and post processing.
- With the exception of the XML and doctype declarations, what's allowed in a document's epilog of miscellaneous information is exactly what's allowed in the prolog: comments and processing instructions
- There's been a slight hiccup in the processing of this quarter's results
- The computer program does some general housekeeping involving initializing variables and opening files before beginning the main processing.
- Coldpress™ 100% juice retains the pure taste, nutrition and antioxidants of fresh fruit because we don’t cook it. Pasteurised cold using high pressure processing (HPP).
Examples of process in a Sentence