- Examples of primarily
- In the hydromedusa Clytia hemisphaerica, cell division and cnidogenesis is primarily restricted to interstitial stem cells in the proximal tentacle bulbs [37 ].
- These findings demonstrate that C6-labeled nanoparticles facilitate drug outflow from lysosomes, and that the fluorochrome is primarily distributed in the cytochylema.
- In comparison to the highly flagellated WT, we observed a primarily deflagellated phenotype (Fig 5A left and middle panels).
- The ectoderm consists primarily of epitheliomuscular cells, neurons, gland cells and cnidocytes.
- Here I am not primarily concerned with the long-term effects of such separation, about which the advocates of iron-handed rule in Poland have always written with great glee.
- In highly karstified aquifers, however, the contaminant transport may depend primarily on the karst conduit network rather than matrix hydraulic conductivity.
- We rely primarily on the Foundational Model of Anatomy for anatomical terms because of its deep coverage, principled organization, and mereotopological detail.
- Isotretinoin (also known as 13-cis-retinoic acid) is a synthetic form of vitamin A, which is primarily used to treat severe nodulocystic acne that fails to respond to other treatments such as oral antibiotics.
Examples of primarily in a Sentence