- Examples of preparation
- Carol's funny story about her son's first efforts at cooking flanken meets with silence from Frances, who confesses ignorance of both the dish and its preparation.
- In the year 1847 Pettenkofer1 investigated the preparation of the antique hæmatine, an opaque red glass, and in the preparation of this material he obtained by accident avanturine glass.
- After preparation, the chef will plate the dish.
- The traditional remedy is a bitter preparation made from steamed herbs.
- There is great preparation of this banquet, properation to it, participation of it. — T. Adams.
- We waited expectantly as the guest violinist rosined his bow in preparation to playing.
- He studied the map in preparation for the hike.
- McDonald described Weekend Hussler's trackwork this preparation as "frightening".
- Victor pared some apples in preparation to make a tart.
- Examples of preparations
- There was a certain laxness in safety preparations that made the fire worse.
- I shall insensibly go on from a rare to a frequent recurrence to the dangerous preparations. — I. Taylor.
- She really went to town with the party preparations.
- No one to look at her preparations, and admire her deft-handedness and taste!
- Chromosome preparations were made following standard procedures including a 3.5 hours colcemid treatment, hypotonization, and fixation in 3: 1 methanol:acetic acid.
- Primary screening of the immunotropic activity of aloe preparations elaborated by V.P.
- Stoichiometric release of 6-amidino-2-naphthol allowed highly sensitive fluorometric estimation of active-site concentration in preparations of matriptase and tryptase.
Examples of preparations in a Sentence