- Examples of preparation
- McDonald described Weekend Hussler's trackwork this preparation as "frightening".
- Victor pared some apples in preparation to make a tart.
- the making of the film; the forging of the sword took several hours of planning, preparation, and metalwork
- IT is significant how precisely the various tubercle preparation conform to the law of isopathy, and how persistently they refuse to act homœopathically in the tuberculous conditions.
- For the preparation of the karyological slides of the polytene chromosomes, dissected salivary glands were stained in a 2% solution of acetoorcein.
- Some programs use drought stress to cause budset and harden the crop in preparation for winter.
- The following are some examples of educational disjunctivitis that have curtailed the supply of teachers and interfered with their appropriate preparation and effective utilization.
- Final preparation was done at the microvertebrate laboratory of the Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences.
- However, most preparation methods are tedious and complicated; do not easily produce monomorphological single crystals.
- Examples of preparations
- They really went overboard with the party preparations.
- Each bride-to-be fires pranky missiles at the other’s marriage preparations.
- After a supper of various preparations of garden veg, fresh pasta with chanterelles and butter and "an arseload of parmesan," we head outside to the bonfire.
- Other items to be discussed include fixturing from 2012 onwards, preparations for this year's scheduled Champions Trophy and the Indian Cricket League's bid for recognition from the ICC.
- In the opinion of the community at large Stephen's forehandedness in the matter of preparations for his marriage was imprudence, and his desire for neatness and beauty flagrant extravagance.
- There was a certain laxness in safety preparations that made the fire worse.
- I shall insensibly go on from a rare to a frequent recurrence to the dangerous preparations. — I. Taylor.
- She really went to town with the party preparations.
- No one to look at her preparations, and admire her deft-handedness and taste!
Examples of preparations in a Sentence