- Examples of preparation
- Victor pared some apples in preparation to make a tart.
- the making of the film; the forging of the sword took several hours of planning, preparation, and metalwork
- IT is significant how precisely the various tubercle preparation conform to the law of isopathy, and how persistently they refuse to act homœopathically in the tuberculous conditions.
- For the preparation of the karyological slides of the polytene chromosomes, dissected salivary glands were stained in a 2% solution of acetoorcein.
- Some programs use drought stress to cause budset and harden the crop in preparation for winter.
- The following are some examples of educational disjunctivitis that have curtailed the supply of teachers and interfered with their appropriate preparation and effective utilization.
- Final preparation was done at the microvertebrate laboratory of the Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences.
- However, most preparation methods are tedious and complicated; do not easily produce monomorphological single crystals.
- To trigger neoblast proliferation and differentation, two days head and tail regenerating animals were used for the preparation of the libraries.
- Examples of preparations
- defensory preparations
- Preparations for the president's arrival made for a frenzied week.
- martial preparations
- noncultured cell preparations
- Otic preparations are used to treat infections of the ear canal.
- They really went overboard with the party preparations.
- Each bride-to-be fires pranky missiles at the other’s marriage preparations.
- After a supper of various preparations of garden veg, fresh pasta with chanterelles and butter and "an arseload of parmesan," we head outside to the bonfire.
- Other items to be discussed include fixturing from 2012 onwards, preparations for this year's scheduled Champions Trophy and the Indian Cricket League's bid for recognition from the ICC.
- In the opinion of the community at large Stephen's forehandedness in the matter of preparations for his marriage was imprudence, and his desire for neatness and beauty flagrant extravagance.
Examples of preparations in a Sentence