- Examples of preparation
- However, most preparation methods are tedious and complicated; do not easily produce monomorphological single crystals.
- To trigger neoblast proliferation and differentation, two days head and tail regenerating animals were used for the preparation of the libraries.
- The final aspect to completing your preparation [as a director] is the tone meeting with the showrunner. (...) Generally, the two of you go through the script, scene by scene (...).
- Over preparation transports bacteria and infected tissue into the periapex, thereby compromising healing and regeneration of periapical tissues [10 ].
- There was no significant difference in patient satisfaction with preprocedural preparation between the two tests (p = 0.186).
- Inset: Giemsa stained preparation showing a detail of the wall of a sporophorocyst (wide arrow) and the wall of a sporophororous vesicle (arrowhead).
- Purified RNA resuspended to 1μg/μl in water and stored as subaliquots at -80°C. Agilent microarray analysis of polyadenylated RNA RNA quality checks, cDNA preparation and Microarray analysis were performed at the DUKE IGSP Microarray Facility.
- Finally, the lipid-oil solution was sonicated for 20 min in an ultrasonicator at 40°C to obtain a stable lipid in oil solution at 0.4 mM. The solution was kept at room temperature and was used to prepare liposomes up to two weeks after preparation.
- Examples of preparations
- martial preparations
- noncultured cell preparations
- Otic preparations are used to treat infections of the ear canal.
- They really went overboard with the party preparations.
- Each bride-to-be fires pranky missiles at the other’s marriage preparations.
- After a supper of various preparations of garden veg, fresh pasta with chanterelles and butter and "an arseload of parmesan," we head outside to the bonfire.
- Other items to be discussed include fixturing from 2012 onwards, preparations for this year's scheduled Champions Trophy and the Indian Cricket League's bid for recognition from the ICC.
- In the opinion of the community at large Stephen's forehandedness in the matter of preparations for his marriage was imprudence, and his desire for neatness and beauty flagrant extravagance.
- There was a certain laxness in safety preparations that made the fire worse.
- I shall insensibly go on from a rare to a frequent recurrence to the dangerous preparations. — I. Taylor.
Examples of preparations in a Sentence