- Examples of preparation
- To the preparation, then: vegetables softened in butter, lots of Guinness, thick chunks of second-cut brisket — breast deckle, as it’s called in some of New York’s better precincts (where trotter gear, by the by, is known as trayf city).
- The weeks leading up to the convention were a whirlwind of preparation and hurried activity.
- The presence of the dihydro-Smith subunit is exploited in the preparation of bisligand systems 61 and 63 by reaction of DAPC 54 with bis-alkene 6 or "U"-shaped 62, respectively.
- the commission, preparation or instigation of an act of terrorism
- Carol's funny story about her son's first efforts at cooking flanken meets with silence from Frances, who confesses ignorance of both the dish and its preparation.
- In the year 1847 Pettenkofer1 investigated the preparation of the antique hæmatine, an opaque red glass, and in the preparation of this material he obtained by accident avanturine glass.
- After preparation, the chef will plate the dish.
- The traditional remedy is a bitter preparation made from steamed herbs.
- Examples of preparations
- Preparations for the president's arrival made for a frenzied week.
- martial preparations
- noncultured cell preparations
- Otic preparations are used to treat infections of the ear canal.
- They really went overboard with the party preparations.
- Each bride-to-be fires pranky missiles at the other’s marriage preparations.
- After a supper of various preparations of garden veg, fresh pasta with chanterelles and butter and "an arseload of parmesan," we head outside to the bonfire.
- Other items to be discussed include fixturing from 2012 onwards, preparations for this year's scheduled Champions Trophy and the Indian Cricket League's bid for recognition from the ICC.
- In the opinion of the community at large Stephen's forehandedness in the matter of preparations for his marriage was imprudence, and his desire for neatness and beauty flagrant extravagance.
- There was a certain laxness in safety preparations that made the fire worse.
Examples of preparation in a Sentence