- Examples of preparation
- Sandy Alomar Jr. cleared waivers and was outrighted to Class AA Binghamton in preparation for his promotion when rosters expand Saturday.
- If a performant happens to be on unfriendly terms with any one in the village, the performant does everything to get him reconciled long before the preparation is taken in hand.
- prefield preparation for a linguistic study
- Simon Hart of the Daily Telegraph has tweeted that the prodigal triple-jumper has come home, in preparation for tomorrow's qualification round.
- He always becomes reflective in preparation for the new year.
- To the preparation, then: vegetables softened in butter, lots of Guinness, thick chunks of second-cut brisket — breast deckle, as it’s called in some of New York’s better precincts (where trotter gear, by the by, is known as trayf city).
- The weeks leading up to the convention were a whirlwind of preparation and hurried activity.
- The presence of the dihydro-Smith subunit is exploited in the preparation of bisligand systems 61 and 63 by reaction of DAPC 54 with bis-alkene 6 or "U"-shaped 62, respectively.
- the commission, preparation or instigation of an act of terrorism
- Examples of preparations
- There was a certain laxness in safety preparations that made the fire worse.
- I shall insensibly go on from a rare to a frequent recurrence to the dangerous preparations. — I. Taylor.
- She really went to town with the party preparations.
- No one to look at her preparations, and admire her deft-handedness and taste!
- Chromosome preparations were made following standard procedures including a 3.5 hours colcemid treatment, hypotonization, and fixation in 3: 1 methanol:acetic acid.
- Primary screening of the immunotropic activity of aloe preparations elaborated by V.P.
- Stoichiometric release of 6-amidino-2-naphthol allowed highly sensitive fluorometric estimation of active-site concentration in preparations of matriptase and tryptase.
Examples of preparation in a Sentence