- Examples of practise
- You will improve, only inasmuch as you practise.
- Peter did not thus teach at Rome: Paul did not so live at Rome: they did not practise brothelry, which these do openly: they made not a yearly revenue and profit of harlots: they suffered no common adulterers and wicked murderers to go unpunished.
- Most people in that region practise their own form of paganism.
- I would go to school, and practise, and housekeep, and club; all in their proper proportions--" Here Patty glanced at her father.
- You should practise playing piano every day.
- If you want to speak French well, you need to practise.
- They gather to practise religion every Saturday.
- However, one of the major challenges remains the underutilisation of Skilled Birth Attendants (SBA) and the health facilities where they invariably practise.
- Examples of practised
- Authorities differ as to the manner in which the Arabs practised embolism: some say, they added a month to every third year; others, that they intercalated seven months in a period of nineteen years ; and others, nine months in twenty-four years.
- Ellen Wright, 48, was operated on for five hours Tuesday to remove a benign meningioma tumour from the left side of her brain, after Clarke practised on her case.
- The contemptible trick practised by Mr. Anderson, in the first chapter of his pseudo-history, must not pass without due correction. (The Critical review: or, Annals of literature, Volume 1, ed. Tobias George Smollett, 1815, p. 152)
- I have practised Theistic Satanism for 30 years because it helps me to have a relationship with Satan.
- She practised law for forty years before retiring.
- Examples of practising
- <Quoting Dermot Morgan> "All that grovelling. It's no wonder most people say, 'Sod this for a game of soldiers'. It's a very odd person who retains practising religion."
- The children were practising multiplication tables.
Examples of practise in a Sentence