- Examples of plural
- "Are" is the first-person plural of the verb "to be".
- The word pigs consists of two morphemes: pig (a particular animal) and s (indication of the plural).
- The word werewolves' consists of four morphemes: "were" (~ man), "wolf" (a particular animal), "es" (plural), and " ' " (indicating possessive).
- Those scissors are sharp. (indicating singular or plural scissors)
- "habt" is the second person plural of the German verb "haben"
- "Are" is the second-person plural of the verb "to be".
- siloviki (plural) the security services which make up one wing of the Russian government.
- siloviki (plural) security-service personnel from any country or nationality.
- "Are" is the third-person plural of the verb "to be".
- “Banana” has three a’s and one b. (apostrophe "s" used so that the plural of “a” is not confused with the word “as”)
- Examples of more plural
- Although the nation was far more plural than Canada in the number of its Christian groups
Examples of plural in a Sentence