- Examples of payment
- You can't afford this house. Your PITI payment would be too high for your income.
- Often the goal is to create a nest egg to cover college or postgraduation expenses, like the down payment on a house, seed money for a start-up company or a subsidy for a low-paying first job.
- There should be some consideration (i.e. payment or exchange) to raise a use.
- We have no record of you making this payment to us.
- The letter warned of an impending shutoff if payment was not made promptly.
- check stub, ticket stub, payment stub
- My payment hasn't gone through yet.
- He was more than willing to extend the terms of the loan, but his boss decided to play hardball and demanded a balloon payment.
- When our companies merged, I rewired our payment processing system to handle their invoices as well.
- Examples of payments
- subsidiary payments to an ally
- For the first time, the arrests broadened beyond payments to police, with a Ministry of Defence employee and a member of the Armed forces held by police before also being bailed to a date in May.
- He failed to make payments on time and is now in default.
- If you do not make your payments, you will default on your loan.
- His mortgage payments left him short on dough.
- Although physical imports exceeded exports, when invisible exports were accounted for the balance of payments was healthy.
- With revenues down and transfer payments up, the legislature has a full plate.
- Typically, owners who have missed three mortgage payments or more and whose lenders have filed suit are considered to be in preforeclosure.
Examples of payment in a Sentence