- Examples of part
- As part of genoframe we have identified the genetic underpinnings of the driver neurons.
- The last two genospecies are etiologic agents of almost all LB cases in Russia, which encompasses the greater part of the range of B.
- We thus cannot exclude that the increase of follistatin immediately after the race at least in part was due to hemoconcentration.
- He is, in large part, responsible for the hipification (some may say the crassification) of the neighborhood, a district east of SoHo and south of the East Village.
- As a part of that network, holdase chaperones are able to communicate with other chaperones in the network, to achieve refolding of misfolded clients.
- Other unique phenotypic features in our case were strabismus, severe oral apraxia, and joint hyperlaxity, which are all supposedly part of the phenotype of this de novo KCND3 mutation.
- More precisely, an infimal convolution model is applied to split the corrupted 3D image into the clean image and two types of corruptions, namely a striped part and a laminar one.
- The poriferous zone at its broadest part is five eighths of the width of the interporiferous area. The interporiferous zone is widest at the margin, and is there a little more than twice the width of the broadest part of the poriferous zone.
- Examples of parts
- To expedite their arrival they would air ship the parts.
- Because of their urgency the agent will air-freight the parts.
- The whole comprises the parts.
- Archaeological evidence has demythologized some parts of the Bible.
- The motions of the minute parts of bodies [ …] are to be deprehended by experience. — Francis Bacon.
- divide up the cake into 5 equal parts
- The chemical monofluoroacetate occurs in all parts of Dichapetalum cymosum, and is responsible for its toxic effects.
- The parts should be regreased regularly.
- Still, we are wondering whether now is the time to replace some windows or invest in the bigger job of reinsulating the older parts of our 1914 house.
- After putting the coated parts together, Jon waited for the chemical adhesive to resinify
- Examples of parted
- The dogs however parted, and after a little handling by their seconds immediately returned to the charge
- They clasped hands and parted as friends.
- They parted with a fistbump and Hector turned for home.
- Palmer parted the towering saltgrass and pickleweed downwind of the elk.
- The two friends parted ways at the intersection.
- When faith and love, which parted from thee never, Had ripined thy iust soul to dwell with God. --Milton.
- two-blocks , two-cleft , two-forked , two-parted
- Examples of parting
- Proponents of buycotting see these premiums as pure political expression: citizens’ parting with money to refine the world.
- a Kathleen Mavourneen parting: a parting of two people who may not see each other again for years, if ever
- But I could use it as a murse for the show if you're parting with that ole thing.
- Like a game show contestant with a parting gift. I could not believe my eyes. - Blues Traveler, Runaround
- Parting is such sweet sorrow.
- We came to a parting of the ways because of our different ideas about what should be done to move the company forward.
Examples of parted in a Sentence