- Examples of nightly
- The kid was a stick, a plant, a student from UNLV who picked up a few bucks nightly by saying the words "seven of hearts."
- The jazz combo played nightly at the little restaurant.
- Our bank does a nightly sweep of accounts, to adjust the float so we stay within our reserves limit.
- We make a lot of interest from our nightly float.
- nightly prowlings
- By charging a resort fee, a hotel is able to advertise an arbitrarily lower nightly rate.
- Rottenneighbor.com even features video from long-suffering neighbours, such as the screeching soundtrack of one woman's nightly sexcapades or the video clips of a man who drives his riding mower in circles for hours on end.
- One of these days, he thinks he will swear off his nightly television regimen and get some exercise.
- "The nightly invoicing job abended at 3am."
Examples of nightly in a Sentence