- Examples of nearby
- The technogenic mineral deposit consisted of waste from the nearby mine
- As a chaser, consider the curatorially smart juxtaposition in the nearby Andrea Rosen Gallery: there a 1968 shaped painting by Robert Mangold and a sculpture by Richard Prince based on a 2005 car hood similarly benefit from each other’s company.
- Sir Gawain rode unto the nearby castle.
- [ … ] the Crommelyncks followed in 1963 and opened the Atélier Crommelynck in an old boulangerie in the nearby hilltop town of Mougins, [ … ]
- I hope I catch a fish. He ran but we caught him at the exit. The police caught the robber at a nearby casino.
- When I ran out of gas, fortunately I managed to coast into a nearby gas station.
- An art investor in Hallandale, Fla., who died last year at 57, he stored crateloads at his apartment and nearby warehouses.
- the croakings of frogs from the nearby pond
Examples of nearby in a Sentence