medication ExamplesEN[mɛdɪˈkeɪʃən] [-eɪʃən]
- Examples of medication
- The effect of the medication is dependent upon age, gender, and other factors.
- By taking that medication, he managed to get his triggered phobia of heights kicked.
- The medication won't begin to take effect for 3-4 hours.
- And though she does not carry a six-shooter, she does on occasion fire antimaggot medication at their hindquarters.
- The mare is given an anti-inflammatory medication (Banamine, flunixin meglumine).
- This device uses a micropump to propel the medication into the GI tract.
- Examples of medications
- My doctor was thoroughly teed off when she learned I have not been taking the medications she prescribed.
- although they have made leaps and bounds in some areas, they're still using some of the same medications that they used on my brother 31 years ago with this particular disease
- Also in Mr. Ledger’s system were three anti-anxiety medications: diazepam, the generic name for Valium; alprazolam, commonly known as Xanax; and temazepam [ … ] .
- Be aware of interactions between different medications.
- She is also concerned about the dangers of laypersons sharing their theories, pet cures, and even their medications with one another too freely.
- Diabetes mellitus was defined as fasting blood glucose ≥126 mg/dL or the use of antiglycemic medications.
- Conversely, peak blood concentration is comparable to the highest evaluated affinity for the antibacterial norfloxacin, and higher than this threshold for the three antilipemic medications pravastatin, fluvastatin and atorvastatin.
Examples of medication in a Sentence