married ExamplesEN[ˈmæɹ.ɪd] [ˈmæɹ.id]
- Examples of married
- married to one's work.
- When we next meet, you'll be married.
- married but not parsoned
- Upon which the Chancellor, by way of note said, 'it is suggested, that there is a relict of the deceased, married to another man, who has joined her in a power of attorney to authorize the sale of her interest, [ …] '
- After we were married, a jeweler told us that it would take about five weeks to etch our names into our bands, and we thought that seemed too long to be ringless.
- Forms often ask if a person is single, married, divorced, or widowed. In this context, a person who is dating someone but who has never married puts "single".
- Barry′s gone troppo and married that sheila he′s only known for two weeks.
- For the first time in his life, Mr. Warner said he felt unconflicted about getting married [ … ] .
- [ … ] for 15 years Miss Lulu Bett, a stereotypical spinster and poor relation, has been slaving in her married sister's home as an unindentured cook and housemaid.
- Should unweds living together receive the same social benefits as married couples?
Examples of married in a Sentence