- Examples of indicate
- Recent studies indicate that queenless societies can have either one or several gamergates per colony, which reveals that reproductive inhibition can occur despite the absence of the queen caste.
- The computer showed an hourglass mouse cursor to indicate that it was too busy to process user input.
- An 1877 Polish mizrah (a plaque hung in the home to indicate which direction to face when praying) by Israel Dov Rosenbaum, a clockmaker, mimics the shape of a mantel clock.
- These models indicate that paleodepths were on the order of 30 m or so at the time of the boundary event.
- That scissors is sharp. (less commonly to indicate singular scissors)
- The often-found stenophagy in local populations of euryphagous species may indicate the emergence of stenophagous forms from euryphagous ones.
- She tapped her companion on the back to indicate that she was ready to go.
- Indicate that you are willing to receive marketing material by putting a tick in the box
- Reports indicate that tensions have flared up in the Middle East again.
- Examples of indicates
- The fact that the TLE was colourless and the residue was brown after decarbonation, indicates that the pigment responsible for the pink colour bands is part of the kerogen fraction.
- The polylogarithm in (2.33) indicates that the degree k multicover of a curve of genus g contributes with a factor k2g−3 to Fg.
- Given the power under a certain significance level, we can also calculate the noncentrality parameter τ 2 , which indicates the amount of difference that a test could detect.
- Live cell imaging indicates Src1 could have roles during mitotic exit as it preferentially locates to the NE abscission points during nucleokinesis and to the NE surrounding forming daughter G1 nuclei.
- The evidence presented in this report indicates that the primary target of the Rsb phosphoregulatory network in Chlamydia trachomatis is σ 66 , the main ‘housekeeping’ sigma factor of the pathogen.
- The polydispersivity of the samples, which was lower than 25%, indicates that Sfβgly-N and Sfβgly-C were homogeneous throughout the incubation period.
- Examples of indicated
- Probably, these results indicated a high level of similarities and conserveness of the L rohita gene content with Danio rerio and Cyprinus carpio than with Salmo salar and Ictalurus punctatus.
- Immunoprecipitation then indicated that cotranslation resulted in stable complex formation of Kox1/TIF1B and Kox1KL/TIF1B (Fig. 18.2A, lane 4 and Fig. 18.2B, lane 11).
- In competition experiments, cells were cotreated with 1 nM DHT and 10 μM OHF for the indicated duration.
- All of these results clearly indicated that both DPP-IV and peptidase (s) (at least exocarboxypeptidase M) contributed to the ex vivo instability of two active GLP-1 peptides, similar to the observation of the peptides in their in vivo metabolism [38 ].
- Among these, the GlcNAc binder DSA showed a stronger binding signal than the others (see Fig 5A ), which indicated that GlcNAc was a dominant glycopattern in DENV-2.
- Non-localized indicated hyperperfused spots that were not found within the IOZ. Localized PET was defined when the IOZ was included in the hypometabolic areas, whereas, non-localized PET was when the IOZ was not involved in the hypometabolic areas.
- Examples of indicating
- However, silicone rubber casts from the bottom of the mould reveal lateral connections between the septa indicating a parathecal wall (Fig 5A and 5B).
- Inactivation of the prolipoprotein diacylglycerol transferase (lgt) in ΔbgsA abrogated TNF-α induction by a ΔbgsA_lgt double mutant indicating that lipoproteins mediate increased activation of mouse macrophages by ΔbgsA.
- In contrast, cytospots stained for Tie2 that is restrictedly expressed by endothelial cells showed no fluorescence indicating that there was no contamination with endothelial cells (Fig 3C and 3D).
- Half-lives of PSII herbicides ametryn, atrazine, diuron, hexazinone and tebuthiuron were consistently greater than a year, indicating high persistence.
- Knockdown of Oyvlg by RNAi resulted in germ cell underproliferation and prematurely arrested meiosis, indicating a key role of vasa in bivalve germ cell development [38 ,39 ].
Examples of indicated in a Sentence