- Examples of identification
- The show includes computer interactives, animation, models and live parakeets (for an exercise in species identification).
- The new proposal, which passed 76 to 69, would require voters to produce photo identification or two forms of nonphoto ID at a polling place.
- Mr. Goldman said that poll workers might ask for unrequired identification and that citizens might not vote because they mistakenly thought that they could not do so if they did not have certain forms of identification.
- As might be expected, characters of the aspides themselves are not of much value in pollen identification, but they are easily recognized and many three-pored, aspidate grains are broadly categorized as "betuloid" in studies of airborne pollen.
- [...] apparently indicating the degree to which his identification with black music predicates his capitalization on it [...]
- Early genetic studies focused on the identification and chromosomal localization of genes that control readily observable characteristics, such as the eye color of Drosophila.
- Make sure your dog has a collar holding an identification tag.
- Most pharmacopoeial monographs of medicinal plants include TLC as method for identification based on a chromatographic fingerprint, which consists of a sequence of characteristic substance zones.
- Much education and experience is required for proper identification of bird species
- Examples of identifications
- Probably, most of us are Haecceitists with respect to most things through time, but the very inaccessibility of other possible worlds seems to have produced a goodly number of Anti-Haecceitists with respect to trans-world identifications. Even when their quantified modal logics look Haecceitistic, their pre-systematic remarks may explain the so-called identities as a manner of speaking.
- Our results reveal important differences in the accuracy of the taxonomic identifications carried out by different ichthyoplanktologists following morphology-based methods.
Examples of identification in a Sentence