- Examples of hunting
- Altricial young are typical among carnivores, which might be expected to be hampered in their hunting behaviour if the pregnant mother has to carry its young for a long period.
- Armed with binoculars and wearing a bucket hat covered with antiban buttons — “Keep fighting, Keep hunting,” read one — she knew the best vantage points.
- If you go hunting and want to bring something back to eat, you have to be in for the kill.
- It would continue to allow certain traditional, nonmotorized uses, like hunting, fishing and rafting.
- Even in an era when individuality in dress is a cult, his clothes were noticeable. He was wearing a hard hat of the low round kind favoured by hunting men, and with it a black duffle-coat lined with white.
- Vermont will open elk hunting season next week.
- When we set out to produce the site full time, everything we did went on the site, but the reporting for the site hasn't changed. I don't think it ever will. It's basic shoe leather reporting, hunting down sources and documents and confirming authenticity.
Examples of hunting in a Sentence