- Examples of hunted
- [ …] and when he hunted, less from necessity than for amusement, he would be naturally led to vary his venatorial practices.
- "It taints your CV as people look at it and see what's gone on and it does put a bit of a black mark against you," says the man who, in 2006, was head hunted by Preston only for his tenure to be brought to a halt 17 months later.
- The hatchling alligator had just broken out of its shell but was already trying to follow its mother, who hunted hatchling birds.
- He was hunted from the parish.
- The hunter becomes the hunted.
- Then we hunted up a place close by to hide the canoe in, amongst the thick willows. We took some fish off of the lines and set them again, and begun to get ready for dinner.
- Truffles, maitake, matsutake, king boletes, shiitake and dozens of other edible types are hunted commercially around the planet.
Examples of hunted in a Sentence