hereby ExamplesEN[hɪəˈbʌɪ] [hɪrˈbaɪ] [-aɪ]
- Examples of hereby
- "Lord," he said, "it being Thanksgiving, I do hereby give Thee a few extry thanks."
- I hereby declare you husband and wife.
- I hereby certify the authenticity of this copy.
- I, ______ being of sound mind and body, do hereby [ …]
- By this => hereby
- [ …] we hereby resign, surrender, upgive, overgive and deliver, ALL and WHOLE — (here the lands were described) — together with all right, title and interest whatever [ …]
- You are hereby ordered to vacate the premises within 14 days.
- As the chief of the Tianjian government, I have an unshirkable responsibility for this accident and I hereby offer my deep condolences to the victims.”
Examples of hereby in a Sentence