girl ExamplesEN[ɡɜːl] [ɡɝl] [-ɜː(ɹ)l]
- Examples of girl
- The preference of a boy to a girl is a usual occurrence in some parts of China.
- Another girl in a vintagey red polka-dot dress revealed a striking depth of cleavage, but a lumpy zip-up sweatshirt layered on top announced, in some generic way, that she couldn’t care less, a crucial component of Upper West Side high schooler style.
- 1860, anonymous, Heroes and Hunters of the West, HTML edition, The Gutenberg Project, published 2008 : … for scarcely had they descended one hundred feet, when a low “whist” from the girl, warned them of present danger.
- Bernadette was a small wiry girl with a lot of long witchy black hair, and on the first day of school she wore only one sock.
- That girl at the strip club gave me wood.
- The girl walked past buffly.
- "You know, Kaspar," said he, in conclusion, to the excited Almayer, "it is deucedly awkward to have a half-caste girl in the house.
- That girl is fabulously beautiful.
- He was head over heels in love with the girl next door.
- Like Cinderella, the girl in rags being swept off her feet by a handsome Prince Charming.
- Examples of girls
- I get to know some other girls while waiting to use the bogs.
- To complicate matters, father and sons changed their names to 'Bigg-Wither', while the girls strong-mindedly kept to their simple original 'Bigg'.
Examples of girl in a Sentence