gastrointestinal ExamplesEN[ˌɡæstrəʊɪnˈtɛstɪnəl] [ˌɡæstroʊɪnˈtɛstɪnəl]
- Examples of gastrointestinal
- To mingle with others of its kind and produce the next generation of eggs, toxoplasma must find its way to the gastrointestinal tract of a cat.
- Thus, herbal-based biopolymers as fenugreek having antiobesogenic properties might offer effective added advantages as prebiotic towards the enhancement of probiotic bacterial growth in the gastrointestinal environment.
- In general, when SMFs consisting of oil, surfactant, and/or cosurfactant (cosolvent) are placed in an in vitro dissolution medium or in gastrointestinal fluid in vivo, homogeneous oil-in-water microemulsions form spontaneously with mild agitation.
- Non-included patients were more likely to have been diagnosed with abdominal sepsis, and to have been treated with carbapenems; and less likely to have been admitted to the ICU, and to harbor gastrointestinal and pancreatobiliary disease (Table 1 ).
- It is also resecreted into the gastrointestinal tract through enterohepatic circulation.
- Functional studies [26 –28 ] also suggest a role as secretomotor neurons for the cholinergic subpopulation showing that ACh exhibits a strong prosecretory effect in the porcine gastrointestinal tract, including the proximal colon.
Examples of gastrointestinal in a Sentence