- Examples of feminine
- German has three genders: masculine, feminine and neuter.
- The gynecogenic hormone was responsible for the man's feminine voice.
- These forces would also seem to reflect the gender distinction that can be made with respect to the divine, the feminine associated with the divine as immanent within the finite and the masculine with the divine transcendence and the infinite.
- I was presenting as a boy / a girl / a man / a woman / (a) male / (a) female / masculine / feminine
- On the other hand, most male crossplayers refused to act in a "feminine" fashion in spite of being in the costume of a female character.
- Most first declension nouns are feminine, but a few like agricola and nauta are masculine.
- Ordinal numeral – have masculine (-ος), feminine (-η, sometimes -α) and neuter (-ον) forms.
Examples of feminine in a Sentence