- Examples of feminine
- Ordinal numeral – have masculine (-ος), feminine (-η, sometimes -α) and neuter (-ον) forms.
- In order to succeed in fashion, men generally must acquire various feminine traits, which only points out the underlying sexism.
- Another ground were certain holes or cavities observable about the siege; which being perceived in males, made some conceive there might be also a feminine nature in them.
- Always feminine, Faith preferred to wear a skirt when possible, but for reasons of modesty she compromised by wearing a skort to amusement parks where boys might see her from below if she rode the Ferris wheel.
- Although German, Polish and Russian all have a three-way gender system consisting of masculine, feminine and neuter nouns, only Polish and Russian have additional subgenders based on animacy and/or personhood.
Examples of feminine in a Sentence