- Examples of express
- Furthermore, monolayers express microvilli upon differentiation, and LNPs need to navigate into the intermicrovillar space in order for endocytosis to occur [31 ,44 ].
- In my work I have struggled to express non-lectic, 'mental' schemata into words.
- Only 28.6% (67/234) of the isolates were serogrouped by slide agglutination (SASG), highlighting the reduced capability of carriage strains to express capsular polysaccharide.
- Many in vitro differentiation protocols generate polyhormonal endocrine cells that co-express insulin, glucagon and the transcription factor Aristaless Related Homeobox (ARX).
- Examples of expresses
- The expresses skipped my station, so I had to take a local.
- The precative expresses a wish (may...!); it is formed by preposing the particle lu to the stative or the preterite.
- These results lead us to propose that the nervous system expresses diverse forms of neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptors by combining β2 subunits with different agonist-binding α subunits.
- The wag of my dog's tail expresses happiness.
- The advantage of this design is that the targeted knockin retains the intact endogenous aggrecan locus and expresses the tamoxifen-inducible CreERT2 protein from a second IRES-driven open reading frame.
- The same writer expresses his doubt as to monkeys showing any tendency to righthandedness.
- Examples of expressed
- GPR81 is expressed primarily in adipocytes and have[sic] an antilipolytic effect (Liu et al., 2009).
- Pax3 and Pax7 are paired box transcription factors that contribute to early striated muscle development and are expressed in the dermatomyotome of paraxial mesoderm.
- SAA are acute phase proteins in the form of apolipoproteins associated with specific high-density lipoprotein (HDL), and they are expressed extrahepatically in the absence of HDL.
- Notably, the other ACC transgenes appeared to be expressed in ventral cord neurons, as well as a variety of extrapharyngeal neurons (Fig 5C–5F).
- However, besides the significant decrease in F12 mRNA (LFD: 1 (0.93–1.07), HFD: 0.72 (0.69–0.76); p = 0.001), long-term HFD-feeding also did not result in significant changes in relative mRNA levels of hepatically expressed coagulation factors (S1 Table).
- Counting was performed in a sample-blinded fashion and expressed as % of 200 counted cells ( D ) and mean of the number of immunodecorated structures per cell ( E ).
- Examples of expressing
- This was correlated with the loss of muscle Col expression (Fig 5I and 5J ), which could be traced back to stage 11, during the process of selection of PCs from the Col-expressing promuscular cluster (Fig 5K and 5L ).
- Targeting p75 NTR /Sox2-expressing Schwann cells to enhance their differentiation into competent remyelinating cells appears to be a promising therapeutic approach for inflammatory/demyelinating CNS diseases.
- We help students feel more comfortable expressing their own emotions or self-realizations.
- Examples of more express
- In my eyes it bore a livelier image of the spirit, it seemed more express and single, than the imperfect and divided countenance.
Examples of expressing in a Sentence