environment ExamplesEN[ɪnˈvaɪɹə(n)mɪnt] [ɪnˈvaɪɚ(n)mɪnt]
- Examples of environment
- an island of tranquility (a calm place surrounded by a noisy environment)
- No one is certain why lunglessness has evolved, but a popular theory suggests it does so in response to an extreme environment — cold, swift-flowing streams.
- The loss forced him to resign from his post leading a new megaministry for the environment, transportation and energy in the government of Mr. Sarkozy, although he retains his job as mayor of Bordeaux.
- Mr Denis William O'MEARA Dalkeith WA 6009 For service to the environment through native plant propagation and revegetation programs, to the mining industry, and to the community of the Pilbara region.
- Examples of environments
- Why add this extra layer of software? It sounds like someone is wanting to use their new BSO. (Bright Shiny Object) I wouldn't use it in my production environments.
- Endoliths have been found in a variety of environments, from the shallow surface to the deep terrestrial and ocean crust.
- The dynamics of river systems in megafan environments may strongly influence the fragmentation and reconnection of riverine habitats, and therefore by implication, the diversification and distribution of freshwater organisms.
- The mesology of a child can be resumed in two living environments: the family and the school.
- That architecture won't scale to real-world environments.
- The life span of this species is a minimum of 7 years [20 ] and it is capable of adapting to eurythermic and euryhaline environments [21 ].
- Under conditions of incomplete burning, and/or in dry or waterlogged environments in which microorganic activity is weak, wood can keep its anatomical structure [11 ,12 ].
Examples of environment in a Sentence