- Examples of duodenal
- The association of duodenal atresia with malrotation is well documented in the literature.[ 7 ] In type 1 atresias (duodenal web), either duodenotomy with excision of the web or duodenoduodenostomy may be done.
- This paper reports 67 cases of enterorrhexis caused by closed abdominal injury, in which 11 cases are of duodenal rupture (16.42%), 48 of jejuno-ileuc rupture (71. 64%) and 8 of colonic rupture (11.94%).
- These include hemolysis of peripheral erythrocytes, iron deficiency through inefficient duodenal iron absorption leading to inhibition of heme synthesis, and renal anemia characterized by hypoproduction of erythropoietin.
- Malabsorptive operations, such as Roux-en-Y gastric bypass and the duodenal switch, can lead to hyperoxaluria, oxalate lithiasis and renal oxalosis which can in turn cause renal damage.
- Recently, Hollon et al. investigated the intestinal permeability in human duodenal biopsies mounted in microsnapwells and luminally incubated with either gliadin or media alone.
Examples of duodenal in a Sentence