- Examples of central
- I think they would try to humanize the worst villains in history out of their fear that the audience might not like the central character.
- I spent the weekend pratting about with the central heating and got absolutely nowhere with it!
- This contractual approach reaccentuated the element of consent in monogamy, which had always been central to its prominence as a public institution.
- Tourian's poem exhibits a central strand of the Catholic tradition which has been suppressed in Armenian religious life but needs to be resurfaced.
- We have found that a patrolman in the central section of the city can switch on, and later switch off, 100 signs with ease.
- "But an uprising in the central provinces would tip the scales for us!" exclaimed Conan.
- The Deutsche-Disconto Bank announces that it is now fully ‘reprivatised.’ The D.D. Bank’s reprivatisation was in part financed by sale to the Reich of the former Disconto Bank’s central offices.
- And shook the central girders of the Bridge of Tay
Examples of central in a Sentence