- Examples of belonging
- No, had every Commandment but a Gibbet belonging to it, I ſhould not have had four King's Evidences to-day ſwear impudently I was a Papiſt, when I was never at Maſs yet ſince I was born, nor indeed at any other Worſhip theſe twenty Years.
- The chosen specimen typifies plants belonging to that species.
- At these outpatient clinics, men who only had sex with women were screened for CT on genital sites only, and women were also screened anorectally on indication of anal sex and/or symptoms and/or belonging to a high-risk group.
- It has been claimed by some modern scientists that ambidexterity, or both-handedness, is the natural condition of the race, and that the use of one hand or the other by preference is an acquired habit belonging to the period of development in childhood.
- The main components of the diterpenic fraction are acids indicating a resin from a plant belonging to the conifer family.
- We also studied the female internal system for a species in the subgenus Aphaenops (Cerbaphaenops), and two species belonging to two other genera, one endogean (Geotrechus) and one epigean (Trechus).
- This operon is present in only a limited number of strains belonging to genomospecies 1, and it has been acquired once during evolution by horizontal transfer [21 ,22 ].
- Subsequently, both salivirus and klassevirus were classified as belonging to the novel genus Salivirus in Picornaviridae.
- Examples of belongings
- I packed my belongings carefully so that they would survive the move intact.
- The ship had a charge of colonists and their belongings.
- You'd better lock up your belongings before handing your keys to a valet; some of them have sticky fingers.
- He went through his belongings, gradually shedding the trappings of youth.
- If you plan to detrain at the next stop, please begin gathering your belongings.
Examples of belonging in a Sentence