- Examples of aunt
- Aunt Flo came to visit last night, that's why I was so ratty.
- I tried to turn away and found myself winking some more at the most innocuous wedding-goer I could find: Francine's great-aunt in the front row.
- His father described how other relatives had been mentally ill, including an aunt of the gunman who has a schizophrenialike condition.
- Examples of aunts
- Uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews and nieces are collateral relatives.
- Nowadays there are all kinds of potential parentals besides parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, step-parents, in-laws, older siblings and cousins, and those in civil unions.
- No-one can find Bertie Wooster when his aunts come to visit.
- Her favorite Chanukah memories were of eating latkes and sour cream while her mother gossiped with the aunts and cousins.
- The two aunts laughed heartily , too, for Gabriel's solicitude was a standing joke with them. - "The Dead", by James Joyce
- I found that aunting, or the care and nurture of children by aunts and great-aunts, is gendered and invisible work that, at the most basic level, salvages children’s lives.
Examples of aunts in a Sentence