anything ExamplesEN[ˈɛniθɪŋ] [ˈæniθɪŋ] [ˈɛnɪθɪŋ]
- Examples of anything
- So after “The Rainmaker” in 1997 — another decent, well-acted, sharply directed movie with no evident aspirations to be anything more — he seemed to enter a phase of semi-retirement, devoting himself to winemaking and proud papahood.
- I can hear the bell on the buoy, but I can't see anything in this pea-souper.
- Over the years, he developed a reputation as a penny pincher who wouldn't spend money for anything.
- Take anything he tells you with a pinch of salt, he's an inveterate liar and mixes truth with his fiction liberally.
- Over the years, he developed a reputation as a pinchpenny who wouldn't spend money for anything.
- My car mechanic does the pink slip for my bike - he doesn't know anything about them but does know that I keep it in tip top condition.
- It should be clear that my presentation of platygaeanism is *much* more cogent and intelligent than anything creationists or astrologers have been able to come up with.
- Bob never said anything about it in my presence.
- If there is anything that can be called protoscripture, it is surely the utterances of ecstatics, prophets and seers...
- Examples of anythings
- How long does it take to turn you actors into good anythings?
Examples of anything in a Sentence