anticipation ExamplesEN[æn.tɪs.əˈpe.ʃən] [-eɪʃən]
- Examples of anticipation
- He waited with great anticipation for Christmas to arrive.
- I felt by anticipation the horrors of the Highland seers, whom their gift of deuteroscopy compels to witness things unmeet for mortal eye. — Sir Walter Scott.
- The whole campus was bustling with anticipation.
- Thus the festival-goer is tangibly and emotionally 'freed' from routine and enters willingly and with anticipation into a temporally and spatially special environment.
- Thus, anxiety anticipation is vital to the pathopsychological mechanism of SAD.
Examples of anticipation in a Sentence