- Examples of achieve
- Medicare data was "younged" by a month to achieve conformity with the conventional completed ages recorded in the census.
- A closer look at North Korean history reveals what Pyongyang’s leaders really want their near-farcical belligerence to achieve — a reminder to the world that North Korea exists, and an impression abroad that its leaders are irrational and unpredictable.
- I was about to say that I had known the Celebrity from the time he wore kilts. But I see I will have to amend that, because he was not a celebrity then, nor, indeed, did he achieve fame until some time after I left New York for the West.
- To achieve maximum depth of field, he stopped down to an f-stop of 22.
- Our action will achieve sweet fuck all.
- The business was sold to a publicly traded clean shell to achieve rapid liquidity for the owners.
- Gikope is a really useful program for keeping up with AA and copypasta. I've rapidshared my own achieve, which includes 1000s of AAs and a large collection of copypasta.
- Examples of achieves
- On “Train” it displays heavy-metal flair, and the singer Brad Arnold achieves a blueslike informality that bespeaks his Mississippi roots.
- The filter achieves this two-qubit filtering effect by using two ancilla photons as probes that detect whether or not the two input photons are in the desired states.
- The visual moment whose consequences Freud began to ponder in the essay on the phallic stage has evolved into a peripeteia: "Some day or other it happens that the child whose own penis is such a proud possession obtains a sight of the genital parts of a little girl; he must then become convinced of the absence of a penis in a creature so like himeself. With this, however, the loss of his own penis becomes imaginable, and the threat of castration achieves its delayed effect."
- They all perform well in terms of segmentation accuracy, but vary in regard to the other desiderata: GBH captures object boundaries best; SWA has the best potential for region compression; and TSP achieves the best undersegmentation error.
- Examples of achieved
- In our patients, 7 periprosthetic fractures were treated with locking compression plates, and all patients achieved union.
- The topup could be achieved by moving assets from a previous flagging state to the flagging state which requires a topup.
- The loudness variations were achieved by comodulating the maskers with 2.5-Hz lowpass noise.
- Medium plane of nutrition cow diet ( MPN ) was achieved by grazing endophyte-infected tall fescue/red clover pastures supplemented daily with 2.3 kg of dried distiller’s grains with solubles and soyhulls (70% DDGS/30% soyhulls).
- Sulfhydration was achieved using the agent N -succinimidyl- S -acetylthioacetat (SATA) [ 23 ] in fivefold excess regarding cBSA and incubation over night in sulfhydration buffer (HEPES 10 mM, EDTA 2 mM, NaCl 150 mM, pH 7.4).
- The process practices autarchy, exclusivism or single-handedness instead of a radical universalism, based on democracy and equality that can be achieved through a united struggle.
- This dose resulted in a TAZ of 11 mg when administered to healthy adults as an aqueous solution postprandially with little being achieved by administering greater amounts (Figure 1).
- Examples of achieving
- Achieving the summit in a single day is, well, nigh impossible.
- But in an age of starchitecture, Erickson's refusal to adopt a signature look kept him from achieving the kind of recognition he deserved.
- In an article published in 2008 [Gérard] Mourou proposed an alternative means of achieving atomic fusion. He now believes that fibre lasers could be used to transmute elements, as a way of disposing of highly radioactive waste from nuclear power stations.
- The VIF represents vascular gadopentetate concentration measured in units of signal intensity change from baseline as a function of time, i.e., ΔSI(t) = SI(t)–SI(baseline), where SI(baseline) was obtained by averaging the signal intensity from frames 5–10, after achieving steady state but prior to contrast agent administration [22 ].
Examples of achieves in a Sentence