- Examples of achieve
- Sometimes restoring a top or drop-crotching or even selectively removing certain branches will achieve the same result that the client had in mind — they may call it topping but in reality what I do is far different.
- I am beginning to sense a backlash among the masses against freaklitters in general, and against those who play games with nature to achieve multiple births.
- As a part of that network, holdase chaperones are able to communicate with other chaperones in the network, to achieve refolding of misfolded clients.
- Hot acid etching has been attempted to achieve microinterlocking and improve the bond between resin and Y-TZP. This includes etching with HCl/Fe 2 Cl 3 solution at 100°C, HF acid at 100°C, and nitric acid or sulfuric acid [8 ].
- In decentralized supervisory control, several local control agents (supervisors) cooperate to achieve a common goal expressed by a safety specification and/or nonblockingness.
- Therefore, in recent years, researchers [24 ,25 ,26 ] have attempted to achieve fast cultivation of biocrusts to restore functions in the ecosystem.
- [ 4 ] also point out that, to achieve maximal functional performance, rehabilitation should focus on reducing pain, increasing range of motion, and strengthening the hip muscles, for example, the gluteals and quadriceps and the hamstring muscles.
- Examples of achieves
- On “Train” it displays heavy-metal flair, and the singer Brad Arnold achieves a blueslike informality that bespeaks his Mississippi roots.
- The filter achieves this two-qubit filtering effect by using two ancilla photons as probes that detect whether or not the two input photons are in the desired states.
- The visual moment whose consequences Freud began to ponder in the essay on the phallic stage has evolved into a peripeteia: "Some day or other it happens that the child whose own penis is such a proud possession obtains a sight of the genital parts of a little girl; he must then become convinced of the absence of a penis in a creature so like himeself. With this, however, the loss of his own penis becomes imaginable, and the threat of castration achieves its delayed effect."
- They all perform well in terms of segmentation accuracy, but vary in regard to the other desiderata: GBH captures object boundaries best; SWA has the best potential for region compression; and TSP achieves the best undersegmentation error.
- Examples of achieved
- The last quadruple double in the NBA was achieved by David Robinson of the San Antonio Spurs on February 17, 1994, with a monstrous 34 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists and 10 blocks.
- In Islam, salvation is achieved by praying in the mosque to Allah and following the sunnah of Muhammad.
- One notable early example was reported by Corey and involved an intramolecular cyclopropanation that was used in the synthesis of sirenin and has since been achieved asymmetrically using a chiral copper catalyst.
- Currently, superconductivity can only be achieved at extremely low temperatures.
- With benzo-Smith’s diene 152 as a substrate, reaction was achieved at the cyclobutene-1,2-diester π-bond to form a triazoline adduct 153, which was transformed to the aziridine 154 by UV irradiation.
- Show all the spoils by valiant kings achieved.
- THE PRODIGY (Thursday) This British electronic trio — beloved for its skronking, industrial sound — achieved a burst of mainstream notoriety in 1997 when it released the caustic (and controversial) single “Smack My Bitch Up.”
- The final disentanglement of sister chromatids can only be achieved by cleavage of the "gordian knot" by separin.
- In the Larghetto slow movement Mr. Tetzlaff played the wistful melodic phrases with arching lyricism and radiantly penetrating pianissimos, while in the orchestra Mr. Levine achieved an uncanny balance between timelessness and subdued intensity.
- The treatment of pulpal necrosis of an immature tooth with an open apex has been traditionally achieved using either long term calcium hydroxide [Ca(OH) 2 ] apexification procedures, or more recently the MTA apical barrier technique [ 1 , 2 ].
- Examples of achieving
- Achieving the summit in a single day is, well, nigh impossible.
- But in an age of starchitecture, Erickson's refusal to adopt a signature look kept him from achieving the kind of recognition he deserved.
- In an article published in 2008 [Gérard] Mourou proposed an alternative means of achieving atomic fusion. He now believes that fibre lasers could be used to transmute elements, as a way of disposing of highly radioactive waste from nuclear power stations.
- The VIF represents vascular gadopentetate concentration measured in units of signal intensity change from baseline as a function of time, i.e., ΔSI(t) = SI(t)–SI(baseline), where SI(baseline) was obtained by averaging the signal intensity from frames 5–10, after achieving steady state but prior to contrast agent administration [22 ].
Examples of achieves in a Sentence