- Examples of achieve
- Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em. — Shakespeare
- Most implementations of the Pascal programming language employed a p-code system to achieve a greater level of machine independence.
- The language should be designed to achieve replayability and a high-level of scriptability.
- Many colleges want to achieve football superiority.
- We will take no options off the table to achieve that goal.
- The iPSC-MSCs achieve robust osteogenicity and chondrogenicity, but have very limited adipogenicity.
- They also illustrate the advantage of biological synthesis to achieve bifunctionalization, as exemplified by several of our bi-halogenated compounds.
- Therefore, it is important to study wet dedusting to achieve higher dust removal efficiency on the fully mechanized face.
- Examples of achieves
- On “Train” it displays heavy-metal flair, and the singer Brad Arnold achieves a blueslike informality that bespeaks his Mississippi roots.
- The filter achieves this two-qubit filtering effect by using two ancilla photons as probes that detect whether or not the two input photons are in the desired states.
- The visual moment whose consequences Freud began to ponder in the essay on the phallic stage has evolved into a peripeteia: "Some day or other it happens that the child whose own penis is such a proud possession obtains a sight of the genital parts of a little girl; he must then become convinced of the absence of a penis in a creature so like himeself. With this, however, the loss of his own penis becomes imaginable, and the threat of castration achieves its delayed effect."
- They all perform well in terms of segmentation accuracy, but vary in regard to the other desiderata: GBH captures object boundaries best; SWA has the best potential for region compression; and TSP achieves the best undersegmentation error.
- Examples of achieved
- The topup could be achieved by moving assets from a previous flagging state to the flagging state which requires a topup.
- The loudness variations were achieved by comodulating the maskers with 2.5-Hz lowpass noise.
- Medium plane of nutrition cow diet ( MPN ) was achieved by grazing endophyte-infected tall fescue/red clover pastures supplemented daily with 2.3 kg of dried distiller’s grains with solubles and soyhulls (70% DDGS/30% soyhulls).
- Sulfhydration was achieved using the agent N -succinimidyl- S -acetylthioacetat (SATA) [ 23 ] in fivefold excess regarding cBSA and incubation over night in sulfhydration buffer (HEPES 10 mM, EDTA 2 mM, NaCl 150 mM, pH 7.4).
- The process practices autarchy, exclusivism or single-handedness instead of a radical universalism, based on democracy and equality that can be achieved through a united struggle.
- This dose resulted in a TAZ of 11 mg when administered to healthy adults as an aqueous solution postprandially with little being achieved by administering greater amounts (Figure 1).
- Examples of achieving
- Achieving the summit in a single day is, well, nigh impossible.
- But in an age of starchitecture, Erickson's refusal to adopt a signature look kept him from achieving the kind of recognition he deserved.
- In an article published in 2008 [Gérard] Mourou proposed an alternative means of achieving atomic fusion. He now believes that fibre lasers could be used to transmute elements, as a way of disposing of highly radioactive waste from nuclear power stations.
- The VIF represents vascular gadopentetate concentration measured in units of signal intensity change from baseline as a function of time, i.e., ΔSI(t) = SI(t)–SI(baseline), where SI(baseline) was obtained by averaging the signal intensity from frames 5–10, after achieving steady state but prior to contrast agent administration [22 ].
Examples of achieved in a Sentence
Other VocabularyLook-Alike Words