- Examples of achieve
- In the early 1980’s its use was abandoned, not because of lack of efficacy, but because it did not achieve consistent treponemicidal penicillin concentrations in the CSF.
- The pre-treatment of samples included suspension in sodium hexametaphosphate (5 g/L) for 12 hours and 60 seconds of ultrasonification in the micro-granulometer to achieve optimal dispersion.
- FS, which permits the muscles surrounding the hip to perform like a lengthened muscle and thereby reducing the force required to achieve concentric reduction, helps to ensure reduced pressure on the femoral head, which may otherwise result in avascular necrosis (AVN) of femoral head. The use of FS has been shown to decrease complication such as redislocation and AVN.
- Examples of achieves
- On “Train” it displays heavy-metal flair, and the singer Brad Arnold achieves a blueslike informality that bespeaks his Mississippi roots.
- The filter achieves this two-qubit filtering effect by using two ancilla photons as probes that detect whether or not the two input photons are in the desired states.
- The visual moment whose consequences Freud began to ponder in the essay on the phallic stage has evolved into a peripeteia: "Some day or other it happens that the child whose own penis is such a proud possession obtains a sight of the genital parts of a little girl; he must then become convinced of the absence of a penis in a creature so like himeself. With this, however, the loss of his own penis becomes imaginable, and the threat of castration achieves its delayed effect."
- They all perform well in terms of segmentation accuracy, but vary in regard to the other desiderata: GBH captures object boundaries best; SWA has the best potential for region compression; and TSP achieves the best undersegmentation error.
- Examples of achieved
- Allocability can be achieved by time-sharing and by lottery, as well as by division.
- The annellation of the pyrimidine ring onto alicyclic alkenes has been achieved using Diels-Alder chemistry.
- Yes, researchers at Georgia Tech in the United States have found a way to harvest small, irregular biomotion - this means "movement" - and turn it into usable energy, a breakthrough that has been achieved through hamster power.
- For the first time ever, foodies achieved the celebrityhood of rock stars and movie stars.
- The focus here is on Blow Job’s seeming deviations from one of hard-core pornography's staples, the cum shot or money shot--that is, the ejaculation outside the sex partner's body as visual proof for the camera that male satisfaction has been achieved.
- A complete hemostasis is achieved with a minimal risk of injury to the trachea when using level 3 with the blunt side of the active blade.
- She achieved success when her first single was playlisted on national radio.
- Examples of achieving
- Achieving the summit in a single day is, well, nigh impossible.
- But in an age of starchitecture, Erickson's refusal to adopt a signature look kept him from achieving the kind of recognition he deserved.
- In an article published in 2008 [Gérard] Mourou proposed an alternative means of achieving atomic fusion. He now believes that fibre lasers could be used to transmute elements, as a way of disposing of highly radioactive waste from nuclear power stations.
- The VIF represents vascular gadopentetate concentration measured in units of signal intensity change from baseline as a function of time, i.e., ΔSI(t) = SI(t)–SI(baseline), where SI(baseline) was obtained by averaging the signal intensity from frames 5–10, after achieving steady state but prior to contrast agent administration [22 ].
Examples of achieved in a Sentence
Other VocabularyLook-Alike Words