United StatesEN[juːˌnaɪtɪd ˈsteɪts] [jʊˌnaɪtɪd ˈsteɪts] [juˌnaɪtɪd ˈsteɪts] [juˌnaɪ̯ɾɪ̈d ˈsteɪ̯ts] [jɪ̈ˌnaɪ̯ɾɪ̈d ˈsteɪ̯ts]
- Examples of the United States
- News last Thursday that a small amount of unpriceable subprime mortgages was in a BNP Paribas fund in France sent the markets in Europe and the United States sharply lower.
- A vernacular of the United States is English.
- The fifth amendment to the United States constitution provides explicitly for the protection of private property.
- The Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution abolished slavery.
Examples of United States in a Sentence