taut meaningEN[tɔːt] [tɑt] [-ɔːt]
- A taut object is one under tension.
- Taut is also a surname, and may refer to:
- Bruno Taut (1880–1938), prolific German architect, urban planner and author
- Max Taut (1884–1967), German architect
- Taut may also refer to:
- Taut International, sports drink company acquired by A.G. Barr
- TAUT, an acronym, may refer to:
- Tramways and Urban Transit, a monthly magazine published in the UK
- The complement of the SAT-problem; testing if a formula is a tautology, known to be co-NP-complete.
Definition of taut in English Dictionary
- Part-of-Speech Hierarchy