- ^ The Dialect Survey.
- A person who is running in an election or who is applying to a position for a job.
- A participant in an examination.
- Something or somebody maybe suitable for or in danger of something or somebody.
- A synonym for a candidate gene, i.e., a gene which may play a role in a given disease.
Word of the day
Picture of the day
Sentence of the day
- Assle, buzzle, crackle, cuddle, dazzle, draggle, drawl, dribble, drizzle, fumble, gamble, grapple, handle, kissle, maddle, mingle, nestle, nuzzle, prattle, ramble, rattle, ripple, scribble, sile, sizzle, smartle, sniffle, snuggle, startle, stopple, suckle, tattle, tickle, topple, waggle, whemmle, wiggle, wrestle